Friday, May 19, 2006

Excitement and Relief

Julie and I (literally) received a call last night around 10:20. First Presbyterian of Berthoud has called us! They want to get us out to candidate sometime before Presbytery meets at the end of June, so things will definitely be moving along now.

Thanks for all your prayers and support...please know that we are praying for all of you, too, as you search/prepare for your first calls as well.

Now....if you will excuse me....I'm going to go sleep for four days.

4 comments:

Cheyanna said...

AWESOME! We are so excited for you both. Matt said "Tell Scott - I hope he doesn't become a Rockies fan."

Talk to you when we get back.

Chris said...

Praise our wonderful triune God! This is just fantastic! Congratulations!

Scott said...

Phil...

As the son of a Chiefs fan, I will be disowned and shunned if I turn to the dark side.

That, and I fear the wrath of Bear fans like yourself. And don't worry...they'll already hate me for being a Husker! :)

Lis said...

CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT!