Friday, May 19, 2006

Your prayers

Hey everyone - I know some of you have been wondering when the church in PA will get back to us. I've been told that they are meeting on Sunday night to make a decision. They've been VERY close-mouthed about all this since we went back there; meaning that they finally told me something just a couple of days ago, and we all flew out there a month ago.
Anyway, Joe and Fran (the co-chairs) will be calling us at 9am our time on Monday to let us know what the decision of the PNC is. When we left them, Jennifer and I both felt very positive that this is the place for us, and we felt that they felt the same way. So I guess we'll see. If you can spare a few prayers on Sunday evening/Monday morning, we'd really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Deborah Coble said...

Dear John,

We are praying too. Please know that your community is with you, and everyone else, during these days of waiting...

Blessings,
deborah