Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Honey, I'm home!

Greetings all...thanks Scott for setting this up! And thnx for calling me "Christ English" but, while close, I still have at least a little more sanctification to go!!!

Just a note on blog life: My experience with these kind of group blogs/newsgroups is that there is an initial flurry of posts...the amount gets overwhelming to keep up with...so some drop away...but after the novelty wears off, then the posts slow down, and become even more meaningful (not that all your post so far have not been down right profound!)

...all that to say, I hope many will join, and all who join will hang with us so that 6 months, a year, 2 years, etc. we remain connected in (and I have to use my favorite word I'm leaving seminary with)...in perichoretic community!

1 comment:

Matthew Johnson said...

Be careful, Chris(t). You're sounding like a Wesleyan! Thanks for prompting Scott to get off his lazy butt and do this. All of us left are going to have to have some way to bug all you "real" clergy.