Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Training Wheels

Greetings to everybody who found their way here. As you can probably tell, I'm new at this...and hey, my brain's french toast right now anyway.

That said...I thought this would be a good way to bounce ideas off of each other and perhaps keep in touch beyond seminary (or, for some of us, while we are still in seminary with the people who have traveled to new places).

I tried to find a way to open up posting to everybody, but as the creator/moderator of the blog, I'm afraid that I can do nothing but provide the "comments" section for you all to respond on. If you know of a way to "open up" posting, please let me know. To write something back (and please do, to let me know that you found your way here), just click on "comments" below.

If you know of a better way to do this, please let me know and/or step forward. I'm doing what I can here...but hey, the in-laws fly in tomorrow and have the motivation of a tree sloth right now. Cut me some slack.

I will end this post with a quote from Les Longden yesterday: "I read your last paper....it reads like your last paper." My reply? "I passed, right?"

That is all for now.

6 comments:

Cheyanna said...

Scott. I think that you need to invite people to this blog in order to allow them to post entries. Not sure yet how you do that. I'll look when I am motivated!

Matthew Johnson said...

check under settings in your administrative screen. click members ... you can add people to the list by inviting them @ their e-mail address, I believe. been forever since I've been on blogger. you are going to make me start again ... thanks for nothing! :)

Nicky Story said...

Well you did a good job! I got the invite and was able to use the login I already had and had no problem posting!!!

Scott said...

I am stumbling, head on, into technology!!!!

AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Deborah Coble said...

yeah right Josh...if that works for you please let me know so that I can get in line too!

This is a fabulous idea - thanks everyone!

Cindy Marino said...

Thanks guys! You've given yet one more distraction to keep me from finishing my last paper! I love it! I have no idea what I'm doing, however. I'm very impressed with the picture ... Ron.