Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Prayers, prayers, and more prayers

I believe I speak for Andy Ploenske and Mike Jones as well as myself as I ask for prayers for us on Thursday. We meet with our District Committee to be interviewed for recommendation to go before the Board of Ordained Ministry for approval to be commissioned. (I know, it's sort of the step before the step before the step; but if this step doesn't happen, the rest are a moot point.)
Anyway, its a friendly but challenging committee, and we'll get appropriately grilled. I don't know about the others, but I am appropriately nervous! It's been great to keep up with all of you as you go your various ways in following God's call.
Thanks
Peace in Christ,
Cindy Marino

2 comments:

Deborah Coble said...

You're all definitely in my thoughts and prayers! Peace be with you (and the committee) as you move forward toward commissioning!

You have been prepared well - be true to who God created you to be...even in the midst of the inquisition :-)

Blessings,
deborah

Chris said...

Prayers are going up to the throne of grace even now...