Saturday, July 07, 2007

Keeping in touch better...

Greetings my dear brothers & sisters in Christ,

While I am all for keeping and using this blog, we all must admit, it hasn't been the most effective tool for keeping in touch. I suspect it's due to busyness and the inconvenience of remembering to check this site now and then.

I would really like to keep in touch better with most of you to share ideas & resources, keep updated on the journey, and to encourage one another in Christ. The format that works best for me is simply group emails (with all the addresses in the “Bcc” line while emailing to yourself in the “To” line so as to not send out emails with 50 names exposed!).

If any of you are interested in keeping in touch with me, please just send me an email with the best email address for you. Here is the best email for me in this regards: roms1417 at hotmail.

Thanks & blessings!
Chris

No comments: