Saturday, September 22, 2007

November 6th

Dear Friends,

Just wanted to mention that Kenda Dean will be speaking at UDTS on Tuesday November 6th. We used Kenda's book - The Godbearing Life - in Les' class. Kenda specializes in youth and family ministries.

UDTS is a bit behind in sending out publicity (which is why I wanted to mention it here). I am planning on traveling over from the great NW early Tuesday and staying Wednesday for tables before heading home. Would be happy to pick up anyone along the way...I can travel west on Hwy 9 or 20.

Hope to see some of the 'old timers' in Dbq.

If you want a ride email me at debwise at mchsi dot com

Blessings,
Deb

1 comment:

Hughes said...

Deb,
While schedules may change between now and Nov. 6th, Shaylene and I are planning on coming up Wednesday afternoon and coming back that night. We only live 90 miles south of Dubuque. Hope to see you there.

Mark