Monday, June 19, 2006

Celebration & sadness!

Despite the denominational ramifications, I invite you all as my dear brothers & sisters in Christ to celebrate with my family and I.

I have just accepted an irresistible and undeniably God-given call to pastor the dear people of God at Third Pres right here in lovely ol’ Dubuque!

I have just sent you all a detailed email about these momentous decisions, so I ask that you please take the time to read it in order to protect and preserve our ongoing friendship, fellowship, and partnership in Christ.

Celebrating in the wild grace of our triune God,
Chris

2 comments:

Nicky Story said...

Wow Chris, that is so exciting! I will be praying for you and your family.

Caryn said...

Chris, thanks for the email. I am happy for you and your family. Congratulations about Third- what a blessing God brought you together. God is leading you in the best way to serve Him, and I know you will do so well at Third. You are in my thoughts and prayers. In Christ, Caryn